Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Price Base Rate - how much do tilers charge? in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

just been reading through this thread and wunder how some of you guys put bread on the table.
alot of u are saying day rate 120/day and 25/mtr square so the average work you do in a day is 5 mtrs a day.
today and yesterday tiled a bathroom 35 sq mtrs the tiles are v/b 900 x 450 my price for this work is
a 240
b 875
c 40% the cost of the tiles:)

D

Dumbo

just been reading through this thread and wunder how some of you guys put bread on the table.
alot of u are saying day rate 120/day and 25/mtr square so the average work you do in a day is 5 mtrs a day.
today and yesterday tiled a bathroom 35 sq mtrs the tiles are v/b 900 x 450 my price for this work is
a 240
b 875
c 40% the cost of the tiles:)
Call me stupid but does
A = day rate
B= cost for 25sqm
C= cost for vb job

F

Flintstone

I just can't get my head round it, id have 1 day grouting, cleaning up and siliconing up. Have you got a labourer? I can't see how it's physically possible.

J

Just Rizzle

No @RayTheTiler has a big trowel!
I have used a12mm 500 mm double hander bought from tile trader also have a 20 mm and 8 mm one and yes all the lady clients I work for say I'm quick;)
The tile used are villeroy and bosh 900 x 450 so 2.5/Mtr squared onto wedi board walls all plumb and mechanicl fixed which we did on Monday also floor tiled so joint half bonded and follow up walls

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling Price Base Rate - how much do tilers charge? in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen