Search the forum,

Discuss Victorian porcelian tiles to be sealed/enhanced in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lcfclcfc

yes i saw that but he asked for photo's which i put on and thought he may make another comment?

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can you confirm porcelain or unglazed ceramic? Do these come as sheets or individual tiles or larger tiles. Perhaps the guys can determine this from the photo.

My concern with a colour enhancer if it were an unglazed tile and will also have minor porosity, is also these can send pale or white tiles slightly grubby looking.

If this was the case , why not just put a suitable simple impregnator for water and oil reppelance .this will generally not change the appearance.

Reply to Victorian porcelian tiles to be sealed/enhanced in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen