Search the forum,

Discuss Victorian porcelian tiles to be sealed/enhanced in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lcfclcfc

IMG_1319.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

Been doing these patterns for years
This will save me cutting it down my self

(Lino is completely different Is made of wood pulp and rapesead oil)
So is Amtico from the Old Amtico tree and Karndean from the Old Karndean quarry or are they both crude oil based products? So you basically are offering to install a by product of crude oil :)

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Can you confirm porcelain or unglazed ceramic? Do these come as sheets or individual tiles or larger tiles. Perhaps the guys can determine this from the photo.

My concern with a colour enhancer if it were an unglazed tile and will also have minor porosity, is also these can send pale or white tiles slightly grubby looking.

If this was the case , why not just put a suitable simple impregnator for water and oil reppelance .this will generally not change the appearance.

Reply to Victorian porcelian tiles to be sealed/enhanced in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement