Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Dave, cement/mid grey by Norcross, I used that because it is very fine (tight joints):thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lovely job Phil, you must get real satisfaction doing work like that

T

Thanks John, yes I do enjoy it, sometimes is a bit tricky getting things to look symmetrical.:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks John, yes I do enjoy it, sometimes is a bit tricky getting things to look symmetrical.:thumbsup:

You have to work within the parameters of the room, which can be time consuming, and sometimes when you can't get it perfect, you have to go with what suits the eye best. I actually like the setting out, and customers like to see you taking time and care over how the finished job will look before you've even started. There's no doubting to me that setting out is one of the most important parts of the job.

Last edited:
T

You are so right John, I think setting out can make or break a job. I find with this type of border it helps to dry lay sections, to avoid double headers.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
what I've been up to for the last few days what do you think of the tiles wasn't sure at first but it took two days to get em up the window was time consuming, still got the floor to do in the cheap black tiles from b&q you know the ones :mad2: and the pelmets , cornice and plinths. 20022012774.jpg 20022012776.jpg 22022012778.jpg 27022012806.jpg 01032012825.jpg 01032012827.jpg 01032012829.jpg 01032012824.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bubblecraft

Great work mate. Wouldn't like that on a hangover. What customer wants, customer gets.

Anyone for chess?

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen