Search the forum,

Discuss Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Have you ever worked at a tile shop?

• Yes, Still Do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not tile shop, but supplier TO tile shops (wholesale or manufacture)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales every month while the manager was an utter arse. Phillip Cuthburtson (Will Check Spelling Tomorrow). Works for Walls and Floors now as an area sales manager and sent him a PM on Linked In that was a pisser lol

Let's try get creative with this thread and let your mind wander - sometime I see me selling online again myself. Got the contacts for it all but with ill health recently it got put on the back burner. Hence my Pro Tilers Tools site is sitting 10% done.

(Also while I have you checkout www.TilersForums.co.uk - I'll be working on that and several others all this week.)

Last edited:

Kastar UK

Arms
Reaction score
We supply sealants and adhesives to smaller tile suppliers on a national basis , soon the nationals will follow but thats not really the same as working for them .
Hope your health improves mate

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We supply sealants and adhesives to smaller tile suppliers on a national basis , soon the nationals will follow but thats not really the same as working for them .
Hope your health improves mate
Added an extra option to cover suppliers. Thanks for your kind words mate. On the mend now thankfully.

By the way, you know you can post news to the forum mate. I'd post something once a month to it. Any training days, any events you're attending, new tile shop taken in stock, etc etc. 1 Image required, and 3 good paragraphs of text, and a call-to-action (get in touch with you to book training maybe, get in touch with said new supplier if local, that kind of thing).

Email me [email protected] if you'd like me to post it for you mate. Just send the image as attachment and write a few short paragraphs (where possible) and I'll get it posted for you.

If it's big news, I can blog about it a couple of times on various blogs too.

That goes to anybody else too, to be fair. :) Just get in touch.

Kastar UK

Arms
Reaction score
Thanks , have 4 sea shipments on route the first arrives in port eta 19th May the others early June.
Includes polished gloss , smooth satin and sanded textured ranges of epoxy tile grout , all the popular colours , on our own label, tested and certified to EN13888.

Reply to Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen