Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

p4ulo

He wants to be a policeman...not a tiler :)

Good for him. Not the job it was 15 years ago, but still quite good fun. Not so much a 30 year career for joiners now, more just another job that they might keep doing for a while, or they could leave at any point. Encourage him to join armed forces as an Officer, a couple of my mates seem to have a much better life than me.

S

Spare Tool

Good for him. Not the job it was 15 years ago, but still quite good fun. Not so much a 30 year career for joiners now, more just another job that they might keep doing for a while, or they could leave at any point. Encourage him to join armed forces as an Officer, a couple of my mates seem to have a much better life than me.
He really fancies being a traffic officer, have to record every police interceptors on tv, think he's after a company Subaru.. Plus he can let his old dad off for 33 in a 30 ;)

I

Italy

they have over now

IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0587.JPG

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen