Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

IMG_6371.jpg IMG_6397.jpg IMG_6399.jpg IMG_6391.jpg IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6376.jpg IMG_6363.jpg IMG_6362 Low Res.jpg IMG_6355.jpg IMG_6358.jpg IMG_6413.jpg pool finished end last year.
it was refurb of an old pool house which had ceramics around perimeter.
used french white limestone for pool surround.
kirkstone for shower areas.
glacier stone for feature wall. panels 1200 x 900 x 40mm thick mechanically fixed to wall.

S

Spud

here is a video of a job I recently completed using 1200x600 4,8mm porcelain tiles, the total area was 220m2 and there were only 16m2 that were not a cut tile , all tiles were cut on site using a sigma 3em, the concrete stairs were badly cast and i had to rectify every flight so the steps were even ,the step treads have schluter treppe s trim and the skirting are finshed with genesis square edge trim ,shluter expansion joints were used ,i hope you like it
porcel-thin Staircase and reception - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

Distressed english bathstone.

Here is a job that finished last month .
Did the entry hall 8 months ago.
Second phase just recently completed.
600 x random length x 25mm thick.
This is beautiful stone but needs about a month to dry before can seal and when you do it drinks the stainstop up. Approx 3.00 sq mts per litre .
Finished with two coats classic wax and buff.

Check out the old grape picking panneirs that the porteurs used to use. kirk 032.jpg kirk 008.jpg kirk 015.jpg kirk 014.jpg kirk 013.jpg kirk 011.jpg kirk 010.jpg kirk 009.jpg kirk 018.jpg

S

Spud

Looks really good gary.
Do these 4.8 mm tiles flex alot during fixing.
They can do Jonny which was part of the challenge when straightening up the stairs ,the tiles are nice to work with and easy to cut so it made up for it in a way

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen