Search the forum,

Discuss Three tiles have fell off, how do i refix them? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
tiles.jpg
lol I did the other day mate.
you said what the other day, im confused?
I rang granfix and they said i would be ok using evostik for tiles as there was only three that fell off. they said i would have to scrape the primer off if i was to use a cement based adhesive. Im not a troll honest.
Can I just grout the edge like the other gaps? here is a pic how it looks now-woops forgot pic

Reaction score
lol I did the other day mate.
why did you smell a rat the other day?
im anew member, came on here with a genuine question, after having a read and it looked a decent forum, and so far i have had good answers. i hope you dont think I am a troll. I'm female, novice DIY, flat was done out by cowboys, and tiles fell off and I just did my best to put them back on.
Im just waiting for the grout float to come tomorrow, but I don't quite know how to use it on the edge, cos i cannot find a video that shows me how to do edges like that.
will the grout from unibond keep it all sealed in nicely?

Reaction score
Anybody?
Why do you both smell a rat?
That's made me feel a bit upset?
I was just coming here for help?
Someone please answer, cos i feel as if you think I am not being serious, this is my kitchen, I know it doesn't look much, but I have very little money, and am doing the best i can with what I have got.
Am I doing ok, and PLEASE can someonen tell me why they smell a rat?

Reaction score
Wiill someone please tell me why they smell a RAT? What is the problem with it, its my kitchen, sorry it's shabby, it's all I can afford to do at the moment, I'm not confident with tiling, thats why i came here, cos I knew i would get the help i needed. so where is this rat that you smell, someone PLEASEE answer? :(

Reaction score
@widler wherr are you ?
who is widler, and why do you smell a rat?
I wanna know, cos I am worried now that I have messed up my kitchen. I will post a pic when i have my float tomorrow and when the job is completed but I am really anxious to know why you smell a rat.
Is everyone ignoring me? and if so, why?
I'm on the sick and a homeowner and have no money, its the best that I can do.
What is dodgy about my posts, I am just anxious in case I have messed it up, and when you said you smell a rat, that made me more worried?

Last edited:

Reply to Three tiles have fell off, how do i refix them? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen