Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie1

started a bathroom renovation this week.. atlas concorde seastone sand 90x45 and emperador dark for border and floor.. the stone is 2cm so i has to cut out the wall for the border. i wait until the customer was out of the house for this action..
View attachment 55187 View attachment 55188 View attachment 55189 View attachment 55190 [/QUOTE

]

hi rainsco, I'm a real perfectionist and could probably walk in to any job and be able to pick faults but with your work I really can't see any, never seen tiling with such precision. Very top class work!

C

charlie1

Medium size floor l done a few months ago, 60 x 60 porcs with UFH. Anyway, ended up a bit tricky because I made slight error when self levelling over the heating mat, the slc at one point was a few mm higher than the rest (must have missed when troweling) so I had to start at the high point very thin and set the plane, worked out well In the end and was fairly pleased. Grouted up in mapei 112 with dried slightly patchy (unhappy about this, customer never said anything) ...we live and learn eh.

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
R

rainsco

had a few resttiles from a projekt and tried to make my first washing basin from. i can sell it to the customer with the verde savanna wc and bathroom (jotm august) if it gets good. first i want to glue it but then i want radii on the corners. so i glued 4 tiles i cut out before with epoxy and coverd it with 1 and make a miterglue.. then i go with my new shower tray miller. now tomorrow i have to sand it until grid 200 and make the armature hole. .. i think about weeks how can i build this basin. and until now it works fine. the new machine is so much fun.. look at the last photo my new fisher trousers. best invest! no more water in shoes!

wcwb01.jpg wcwb02.jpg wcwb03.jpg wcwb04.jpg wcwb05.jpg wcwb06.jpg fisherman.jpg

C

charlie1

had a few resttiles from a projekt and tried to make my first washing basin from. i can sell it to the customer with the verde savanna wc and bathroom (jotm august) if it gets good. first i want to glue it but then i want radii on the corners. so i glued 4 tiles i cut out before with epoxy and coverd it with 1 and make a miterglue.. then i go with my new shower tray miller. now tomorrow i have to sand it until grid 200 and make the armature hole. .. i think about weeks how can i build this basin. and until now it works fine. the new machine is so much fun.. look at the last photo my new fisher trousers. best invest! no more water in shoes!

View attachment 56033 View attachment 56034 View attachment 56035 View attachment 56036 View attachment 56037 View attachment 56038 View attachment 56039

is is their a ghost in the last pic haha

M

Mr Tiler

they say its the tools that make the tradesman.... must have some brilliant tools lol

- - - Updated - - -

in pic 2 rainsco could you please attatch some buttons to that stone and il use it as a keyboard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen