Search the forum,

Discuss Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Finec profiles for mitred edges, useful or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
F

Flintstone

My first impression with the smaller profiles for mosaic was that the bed thickness with mosaic is literally nothing, so the backing of the profile might be too much, for large format mitres etc, i think the market is probably in high end hotels and commercial situations. Not sure how the white shades vary amongst these thin porcelain ‘tiles’ but perhaps scanning the colours of the main ones and creating the trims in the exact shades may improve them. They are an innovative product that’s for sure.

W

Waluigi

I think they look good. I’m very tempted to try these on my next job.
I’ll see if my local shop has any in stock for me to ‘offer up’ ........I doubt they will.

W

Waluigi

Just having a look at the info here.

I’d like to hold a trim in my hand to see the best way to 3 way it.

E662CC66-433E-462A-86AF-70DFC3D9CF58.png

Reaction score
Morning All,

If you'd like a sample pack of the FINEC, new JOLLY finishes and also the TRENDLINE range of profiles and finishes then please drop us a line [email protected] with your name and address and we'll send them out. If you so happen to add you t'shirt size then 'maybe' (definitely!) I'll get one added!

Once you see the finishes of the JOLLY, TRENDLINE range, which also includes FINEC we'd be interested in hearing your feedback.

Carl.

Reply to Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen