Search the forum,

Discuss my wetroom in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah..of course. i.e. seal the tiles ungrouted then try a small area with grout and make sure it comes off easily... if it does then grout. If it doesn't apply another round of sealer....

Now I understand...

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well... Here we go... About to mosaic tile the shower floor... first ever time with mosaics. There does seem to be a lot of mesh on them though :(.... will post some pics once its done

O

One Day

Well... Here we go... About to mosaic tile the shower floor... first ever time with mosaics. There does seem to be a lot of mesh on them though :(.... will post some pics once its done
Mosaic trowel Alan and tamp them down using a grout float. Nice and easy!

T

Time's Ran Out

What size mosaic and how thick are they?
Have you fixed the rest of the slate floor yet?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
they are 50mm x 50mm slate mosaics on polypropylene mesh. all in...just awaiting adhesive setting so i can seal and grout. they arenthe neatest looking tiles but the grout will make them look better methinks...

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
oh amd they are varying depths from about 8mm up to about 12mm and there isnt a rest of the floor its the shower base so all mosaic.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
and i patted them down but decided they didnt bed well enough so walked on them a bit...

Reply to my wetroom in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen