Search the forum,

Discuss customer is always right? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My latest album pics, my customer had seen a chequerboard mosaic. It was 300mmx300mm but the price was incredible. So I sourced a cheeper mosaic, only problem was it came in 300mmx300mm black and 300mmx300mm white. Not chequerboard, so I had to cut sheets down to 50mmx50mm pieces. What a pain to do, is it just me or would you guys do this to please the customer?:mad2:

M

murf

sounds like a pain allright Phil but as you say, the customer is allways right.

T

Time's Ran Out

Too true I would - especially if I supplied the cheap mosaic at expensive price and it made up the extra on my labour costs!:lol:
My customers are also always right - until I've been paid!

D

david campbell

as above mate!
total pain in the backside but if it keeps the pay rolling in then it's worth it:thumbsup:

looks great by the way:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

thank God this is in the arms! My next customer wants a floor just like that and I don't fancy doing it

R

Rich

Lovely job Phil. And well done for doing it, I think things like this show the real tilers from the monkeys (no offence to monkeys). I do everything I can to keep my customers happy because I claim to provide a total tiling service. And It seems to do me well. Good on ya :thumbsup:

S

Spud

just shows you not only are an excellent fixer Phil ,you give good customer service, another superb job mate :thumbsup:

M

mikethetile

a lovely job phil and yes i would go that extra mile, its a credit to your skills:thumbsup:

P

peckers

I think you could have gone one stage further and offerd black and white grout :ninja:
all joking aside a lovely piece of work and you gave your customer what he wanted,
its always worth going a bit further for your customers as long as you aint out of pocket imo :thumbsup:

Reply to customer is always right? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen