Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colour Republic

The 3 frogs are outstanding! I was really impressed by the painting of the clouds too until it dawned on me they were morrors and you'd taken the pictures outside :eek:pps:

P

paul damian

Bobby mate , what can you say, stunning work. well matched colours. Top.

C

Colour Republic

Only just seen your latest G, Gecko's are fast becoming your signiture pieces aren't they, always look great:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

user123

Woweeee!!!!! :hurray: Stunning stunning stunning, Bobby!!! And plenty proof that mosaic is limitless, absolutely! I love the Kereru sunrise best, that is really something and to me the most difficult, the funky mirror, inspired. Lovely to see, get back to it an once! :lol: and yes, the bitter sweet moment, I can relate, but also when favourites have to be passed on to their new owner... I am working on such a piece right now, and it's going to be so good... thanks for sharing, Bobby :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Only just seen your latest G, Gecko's are fast becoming your signiture pieces aren't they, always look great:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A commission from America, Rob, thanks, and you know, I really like working onto stone... love it. but watch out for the next thing, :) :) :) not finished yet but soon(ish) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen