Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Class work Dave and John. These are a few pics from my current job, a lot of cutting, small shower room, nothing square, level, parallel. As per usual:mad2:

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 61
  • w2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 59
  • w3.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 66
  • w4.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 58
  • w5.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 58
  • w6.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 63
  • w7.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 49
  • w8.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 55
  • w9.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
  • w12.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 63
D

DHTiling

No!! We used Travertine pavers as we needed wider copings than you get normally..

600 x 300 coping ( Single edge already formed) are around £20 each..

I

Ian

Good grief Phil, that looks like some seriously tedious work, I doth my cap to you! Is that this months JOTM entry?

U

user123

Class work Dave and John. These are a few pics from my current job, a lot of cutting, small shower room, nothing square, level, parallel. As per usual:mad2:

Your work is great, Phil as usual, and I can see how awkward it all is, but the choice of tiles! urrgh..so so cold! Lookig out the window at snowy trees while having a shower, makes you feel cold just thinking of it. Why are the Brits so scared of colour??

T

Good grief Phil, that looks like some seriously tedious work, I doth my cap to you! Is that this months JOTM entry?[/QUOTE

Cheers Bri, I will see how it looks when it's grouted, I doubt it will be be worthy of JOTM, I have a slate floor to lay in this area, so I will stick a few more pics on as I go:thumbsup:

T

Your work is great, Phil as usual, and I can see how awkward it all is, but the choice of tiles! urrgh..so so cold!
Lookig out the window at snowy trees while having a shower, makes you feel cold just thinking of it. Why are the Brits so scared of colour??

Thanks Gisela, I seem to use a lot of these tiles in shower areas, must admit they can look nice when grouted, but I know what you mean about Brits and colour.:thumbsup:

I

Ian

No!! We used Travertine pavers as we needed wider copings than you get normally..

600 x 300 coping ( Single edge already formed) are around £20 each..

From PHG I assume Dave?

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
jeez phil,plastering looks dogo mate,if you did it,it looks grand ;).

great tiling by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen