Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nice work Dave, I love using Chinese slate. The colours are amazing:thumbsup:

J

jay

Forgot to say.. slate is laid random set... customer didn't want a brick pattern in a small room.. i prefer it this way anyway.. less in ya face so to speak.

Was wondering .Very tidy work

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I agree Dave, brick bond can be a bit boring, I like third bond, or quarter bond.:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Nice work Dave, I love using Chinese slate. The colours are amazing:thumbsup:

First time i have used Chinese coloured in ages Phil.. Slate does seem to be coming back..

got some pics of splash backs to put on as well.. peeps will think all i do is stone..:lol:

S

Stewart

Looking good Dave... agree with the brick bond and it's something I tend to talk my customers out of.......

D

DHTiling

Some splash back jobs..

Chinese multi coloured slate 006.jpg Chinese multi coloured slate 004.jpg Chinese multi coloured slate 005.jpg tiling pics 001.jpg tiling pics 002.jpg tiling pics 004.jpg tiling pics 005.jpg tiling pics 006.jpg tiling pics 003.jpg

D

DHTiling

Hi TF'ers

As promised some pics of the bathroom in the same house of the slate job i posted back a page.

Ivory travertine with Walnut travertine brick in-set panels..

Bathroom was fitted by Strummer.

75 bensham 161.jpg 75 bensham 166.jpg 75 bensham 168.jpg 75 bensham 169.jpg 75 bensham 172.jpg 75 bensham 160.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen