Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHeff

TF
Reaction score
A nice stone bathroom I finished recently...
a few glitches along the way, with the bath and shower tray being a tight fit as I was asked to fix all the tiles prior to them being installed, but we got there in the end.
Did 2 more bathrooms and a WC for the same customer, and waiting on the kitchen floor, so she must be happy!
IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0325.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0322.JPG

J

jwatson

Re: ** JOTM April 2011 **

I know this is the job of the month page and this is not a job, i have finished all my exams at college and can now do what i like till june. i am interested in the victorian floors.
i wanted to show you guys the project i have been working on at college all cut from waste tiles. there will be another update to these pictures once i have finished the wall design i have made.

2011_0422oldcamera0013.jpg 2011_0422oldcamera0018.jpg 2011_0422oldcamera0020.jpg

J

jwatson

cheers guys will have to get some more pics of other stuff i have been doing. including the skill build competition. just invested in a good camera so will be getting plenty of pics of every thing now.

G

GC-Terrazzo

I cant get signed into photobucket for some reason. So hear is a link to a set of terrazzo stairs I repaired and polished this week, got a nice granite driveway and stone back yard to do over the next two weeks, so will post new pics then.

Projects - GCterrazzo

Just click view pics to see :)

G

GC-Terrazzo

Thanks! just re-polished them, there were some cracks i had to fill in first,then polished them with ruff disc then smooth disc to take the scratches out, then sealed them.

U

user123

I cant get signed into photobucket for some reason. So hear is a link to a set of terrazzo stairs I repaired and polished this week, got a nice granite driveway and stone back yard to do over the next two weeks, so will post new pics then.

Projects - GCterrazzo

Just click view pics to see :)

Smart!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen