Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9966

Nice optics..:)

rotating 6 bottle version. very rare ;) :lol: not that there's 6 bottles on it now :(

Mr GRR is just finishing off the gloss work in both rooms. then when that's dry, I'll get to clean the floor before we prime it tomorrow.

S

Stewart

A few pics of this weeks work. All Porcelanosa tiles and all wet area's tanked.
Cloakroom Toilet.......
IMG_1245.jpg
Bathroom....
IMG_1265.jpg IMG_1262.jpg
Master En-suite....
IMG_1257.jpg IMG_1230.jpg IMG_1253.jpg IMG_1251.jpg IMG_1228.jpg IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1250.jpg IMG_1247.jpg

I

Ian

Top, top quality Stewart. I love the Porcelanosa stuff, so nice to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Very neat tiling Stew..

I kinda like those red ones though.. Different..

22543d1295715687-tilersforums.com-show-us-your-img_1245.jpg

U

user123

Superneat, Stewart, looks so perfect!! And yes, I like the red, too, must have been nice to put up... :thumbsup:

D

Davesax

SAM_0114.jpg SAM_0104.jpg SAM_0115.jpg Hi Guys

Nothing special this one but worked out well . The customer was convinced she didn't want coloured grout , so grey it was - which at the time of pics was still wet .

The most useful tool for this job was my 600 mm set square! :eek:) - not to mention the knee pads .

S

Spud

Heres what I am doing at the moment ensuite bathroom not quite finished yet but worth a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen