Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bubblecraft

Finished my warmup & laminate job today. Day off tomorrow now! A few beers at the open mike night for me tonight
ga2ady4a.jpg
a8a9ygus.jpg
6e4uqe5y.jpg
ne9ymyve.jpg
revy2agu.jpg
4y3y7y2u.jpg
uhany9eh.jpg
zypy5yse.jpg

C

charlie1

What you can do with the DW24000 and a little imagination, first thing i did was rip some 305 wide travertine in to 100mm strips, then with a long 2 inch off cut i made a jig for doing the decorative cuts
WP_20130205_002.jpg
then using the jig, i started to make the decorative border from the 100 x 450 strips of trav
WP_20130205_003 (1).jpg
then i ripped some more trave to 1 inch and ripped the corner off
WP_20130205_008.jpg
then done some mitres. They are just placed in currently, wont be doing any more work on if for a week or 2 as other projects require my attention.
WP_20130208_002.jpg WP_20130208_003.jpg

J

jonnyc

In my experience of recent,anything to do with mandarin stone is is a nightmare

R

rainsco

the zement tiles are leiwand! are they from via? how would you call fugenschnitt in english?
i need for a comming projekt lots of cement tiles so i´m searching for alternatives to via.

N

NZ_Tiler

the zement tiles are leiwand! are they from via? how would you call fugenschnitt in english?
i need for a comming projekt lots of cement tiles so i´m searching for alternatives to via.

es heißt 'grout joint' I only layed the tiles, I will try find out where the tiles came from, but i know it tooks months for them to arrive.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just found this on my external drive from a couple of years ago

[video=youtube;aFJeL0OUr-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFJeL0OUr-o[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen