Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnyc

the corners of pool had an inverted quarter circle which also presented a problem, only because the client wanted to see the same margin of water line around perimeter of pool on semi submerged pool coping.

taking in to consideration that we had to have fall back in to pool anyway the only way was to fix this sections high and then we ground the corner areas down afterwards to get an even line to pool water line .
you cannot see very well the genuine antique jerusalem random reclaimed stone on pool shower walls and feature walls .
we also used antique grey barr for radiused steps to dining area and jacuzzi. to get a good finish we used a needle gun.
area at bottom of waterfall end was random mixture of stones boned to darin without mitres.
all corner pad stones were ground down after fixing as i had an obsession at the time about mitres on corner of copings that i though unsightly.
i now takea slighgtly diffrent view at times as it is so hard to grind and hone stone on site to match finish from factory.

B

Bubblecraft

Bathroom I did last week. Suite out & same one back in. Wall tiling only.
u3a2yqa3.jpg
ebaza3u2.jpg
ve6e8ype.jpg
ynusama6.jpg
susute2a.jpg
u9y5aqys.jpg
paje4ygu.jpg
ubyrezu3.jpg
abu6ynyq.jpg
5ane7yba.jpg
e3u5epez.jpg
gy7edy5e.jpg
5eqe6uzy.jpg
zy8esunu.jpg
unanyzad.jpg
uvy7ygad.jpg
5u6ydanu.jpg
2a6ubude.jpg
e6yha5y6.jpg

J

jonnyc

ceiling was the first of this type i had seen. it was a stretched rubber of sorts. we arrived one day just after it was fitted and there had been a huge leak . it was sagging in middle and touching the pool . they simply sucked the water out and heated it up and stretched back tight. Amazing.
all the bullnosing and quarter rounds and special degree bit made for waterfall end was done with a simple de walt router adapted for water.think it only cost £ 500.00 . what a great tool.
pool corners and roman end werent perfect but made a swinging arm as near to a true radius as poss and then reduced the angled cuts to copings and grilles to get as near as 30mm overhang as poossible to mosaics underneath,

B

Bubblecraft

Didn't know I could put up any work.

Heres fitted wardrobes I finished today

y9u8y9ap.jpg
zu7a5ary.jpg
yje5ysyd.jpg
a2emytav.jpg
4a7yqere.jpg
adete4en.jpg
a9ezejed.jpg
ga3u8u9a.jpg
yde2a8ym.jpg
rydymetu.jpg
2adevu2a.jpg
2u4ude9a.jpg
3azahava.jpg
2y8e6u6u.jpg
ahu3ysep.jpg
5ytuhegu.jpg

Done the new ceiling, lighting & decorating about 2 months ago. Got me back to do the fitted wardrobes

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No excuse for not being in 3 places at once !!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen