Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHTiling

That was the biggest of the rooms, around 60 mtrs with the wetroom at the side.. will post pics of that as well.. then another wetroom but only 30 odd mtrs and then a 20 odd mtr bathroom in applestone and a w.c in applestone, that was around 14 mtrs..

pics on my phone somewhere.. will jump back on the iphone and post the applestone ones.. did'nt get pics of the other trav one..

D

DHTiling

Applestone ones.

6a3u5ygu.jpg

nazaze8u.jpg

suza4abe.jpg

muguhuhu.jpg

y4e7yzem.jpg

Oh and the Wetroom side to the pics above.

aqejydy7.jpg

apyzyraz.jpg

Hope ya like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DHTiling

Nott sure but did I show you guys this one ?

pa5esevu.jpg

Tried for 2 yrs to get this laid due to bad weather/ frost etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merit

TF
Reaction score
love the apple stone ,ive used the porcelain effect alaska quite a few times and they always look stunning, class work

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Nice Tony!

Here's a few pictures of my current project. Very small bathroom. A traditional style install, crackle glaze tiles, will be a nice cast iron radiator going in next week sometime as well.

View attachment 46519 View attachment 46520 View attachment 46521 View attachment 46522

Took delivery of the cast iron radiator that's going in this bathroom yesterday:

SAM_3842.JPG SAM_3844.JPG

745mm x 400mm cast iron slim victorian radiator from www TradeRadiators.co.uk. Sprayed in Antique Gold, i think this radiator looks stunning, very good price as well. Think it should set the bathroom off well with this. Certainly looks the part i think.

B

borgie

Before & After photos of a step I designed and fitted for a client out of T&R Boote tiles that I had reclaimed.

Attachments

• IMG_2327 (Copy).JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2330 (Copy).JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen