Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rainsco

i´m looking forward to your new website! the grout of the teracotta fits great. it looks like the ardex zementgrau or pci sandgrey. a grey thats more brown than blue.

i groat solnhofner platten normaly in sandgrey. but now i have this jura projekt.
jura-ls01.jpg
how would you groat it? jurabeige or sandgrey. its in kitchen and the entry. the jurabeige gets faster dirty i think but it looks more harmonious.

another question to the pro stone tilers. in this projekt i planed a bathtub covering. i made today a dxf and a joiner and friend of mine cuts it out in wood with his CNC machine. so with the wood we can co the right position of the bathtub.
now my idea was when i have the wood tamplate i can cut the cover in stone myself.
so does anyone can recommend me a machine that can do the round cuts and the elipse chamfering?
has anyone experience with little machines like:
Laser 4000 Kurvenschneider
or
Profilfräsen Master 2800 und 3500
or is it better to invest in a little or used cnc production-center and this tools are like toys?
i have a good stone mason but sometimes he has to much work or some projekts are to expensive..
here is a grafik of the bathtub cover:
brunner-bad-2003.jpg

Attachments

• brunner-bad-1501.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 120

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi All, here i have garden patio ( royal tumbled stone) with wallcoping (30mm thick slate with bullnose edge)
patio4.jpg patio5.jpg patio6.jpg patio7.jpg patio8.jpg patio9.jpg patio12.jpg patio13.jpg
took me 10 days, still have to go back to polish some steps and coping corners.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
aaaa :lol:, i drive van , but there is free parking about 10 min away from house if you walk or 2min on bike. so i keap bike in my van :thumbsup:

C

charlie1

35 m2 polished porcelain, 100mm skirting with chrome square edge trim. Prep work, 14 bags of SLC. ....hope you like. IMAG0239.jpg IMAG0257.jpg IMAG0270.jpg

B

borgie

Here are two floors I have put together, from reclaimed tiles from an old Duke of Sutherland house in Stoke-on-Trent. It has taken me a year to clean them in my down time.

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2304.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen