Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice bathroom Geoff. I'll bet the customers were pleased with the result especially looking at the old room. Do you mind my asking how long that job took?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
fired earth crackle glazed tiles

Attachments

• DSCF1636 (1209 x 907).jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF1634 (1209 x 907).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 33
Reaction score
Nice work there kilty and blocko very nice jobs and yes blocko just a slight improvement on that last one haha. I'm on travertine job at the moment I'll post some pictures when it's finished but I don't really like the colours in the stone it's a bit dark but it's supposed to be light if you know what I mean

Q

Qwerty

Nice bathroom Geoff. I'll bet the customers were pleased with the result especially looking at the old room. Do you mind my asking how long that job took?

9 days start to finish. Problem was that it was the only bathroom in the house and it was a family of 4 adults. Rip out only took 3 hours...... The tiled bath wall fell on me in one whole sheet!!!! Just as well I was fitting a new bath!

J

jonnyc

ASHLEYBROADWATER 019.jpg ASHLEYBROADWATER 009.jpg ASHLEYBROADWATER 014.jpg ASHLEYBROADWATER 002.jpg ASHLEYBROADWATER 016.jpg ASHLEYBROADWATER 007.jpg this is a job for one of most regular contractor clients.
230.00 sq mts mts polished 610 x 406 on walls
150.00 sq mts polished 610x610 ground floor.,
80.00 sq mts brushed repeat module round pool /changing.
2 seta polished marble staircases.
stairs/copings were templated ,cut, finished polished on site by us.

140.00 man days for whole job

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
9 days start to finish. Problem was that it was the only bathroom in the house and it was a family of 4 adults. Rip out only took 3 hours...... The tiled bath wall fell on me in one whole sheet!!!! Just as well I was fitting a new bath!

9 days for that kind of quality is going some. Well done. I've got a similar one next week, only one bathroom in the house so I have to re-install the WC at the end of each day.

Q

Qwerty

9 days for that kind of quality is going some. Well done. I've got a similar one next week, only one bathroom in the house so I have to re-install the WC at the end of each day.

I had my spark do all electrical related work, plasterer skim ceiling, a willing labourer to help with lugging bits and painting of ceiling. I did motor on with it though....... totally knackered at the end!!! Mostly 10-12 hour days!

Furtek

TF
Reaction score
Hi Guys! The latest work has just finished.On the right side of the wall will be installed big mirror.

Attachments

• IMAG0285.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0289.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0290.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0291.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0294.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 43

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen