Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice work, interesting to see this style used. Have you thought about any other styles of work? Especially seeing as you're cutting all your own tesserae you can be quite inventive.

I've completed a few over the years, have you checked out my album ? thats just a sample of my work.
I will be experimenting with this latest method. I think I may work on a black and white using a few shades of grey from white to black.
I'd love to do a life size piece of an actual person. Ultimately a life size insitu in tumbled marble would be awesome.
thanks for your kind comments.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just a few pics of a job I have just completed. If anyone is interested in setting out geometric work, (getting areas symmetrical etc) dry laying to pull full headers.

Attachments

• arundel 005.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 62
  • arundel 008.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Julie Sihgn 007.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 63
  • new geo 013.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 61
  • jsa2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 56
  • jsa3.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 54
  • jsa5.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 51
  • jsa8.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 50
  • jsa9.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 52
  • jsa7.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 53
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Dave, cement/mid grey by Norcross, I used that because it is very fine (tight joints):thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lovely job Phil, you must get real satisfaction doing work like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen