Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling course doubts in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
If only everybody could go back to being 17 years old with no mortgages and just need their beer money for the week then long apprenticeships would be the best option, however most people that come to retrain with us are over 30 years old, been made redundant and need to earn some money so their only choice is learn the correct methods at a proven tiling centre to make a start and then take it easy and build up your skills with straight forward jobs at first, we have been trading for over 15 years so we must be doing something right with hundreds of tilers still going strong years after leaving us

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m booked on a well known tiling course next month but after speaking to a few of their students I’m debating cancelling. They’ve told me the course is pretty good but no floor tiles are laid. They only briefly talk you through it. Surely you need some hands on work to understand it properly. It’s put me off as it’s advertised as a wall and floor tiling course. Any thoughts appreciated
Thanks.
You should go to

Able Skills Construction Training​

tiling courses ,
You need to laying floor tiles , great teacher, I'm doing 8 week course there and so far I dune 3 weeks and I did Victorian tiling course there for 1 week and I was watching the people on the tiling course and I. They was doing thing I never got told in college and I decided to do course there

Last edited:

Reply to Tiling course doubts in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen